California Home Loans
Offering Home Loans throughout California and Nevada
Founded in the Sierra Nevada region in 2001, Greater Nevada Mortgage (GNM) serves both California and Nevada homeowners. We have a proven history of providing our borrowers with quality home financing options and exceptional service.
We know that each region is different, including those throughout California, but no matter where you live in California, Greater Nevada Mortgage has financing options available to help you move to greater! Our dedicated mortgage consultants take the time to understand your home loan needs so when you're ready to purchase or refinance, the process will be quick and satisfying.
Contact a California Mortgage Consultant
Why choose GNM for your California home loan?
Live in the Lake Tahoe Area? See our homebuying resource article for Truckee, California and surrounding areas.
- GNM is a well-established mortgage company with competitive rates and fees.
- We offer quality, affordable home loan products and programs that ensure more people can live the dream of home ownership.
- Our convenient electronic application and digital closing platforms offer a timelier mortgage loan process.
- Plus, as a borrower, you'll have access to an array of greater resources:
- GNM's free online portal and mobile app: The easy, free and secure way to access your mortgage loan, make payments, view your statement, and more.
- E-statements: A safe, convenient and paperless way to receive your monthly mortgage statement.
- Equity Add-Vantage Program: Allows borrowers to deduct half of their monthly mortgage payment from their checking account every two weeks in order to potentially save thousands of dollars in interest over the life of the mortgage. Click here to learn more.
- Direct Pay: A convenient, free service which automatically deducts your mortgage payments from your checking account every month. Learn more.
- Mortgage Assistance Programs: We understand that there are events and circumstances that may cause people to fall behind on their mortgage payments. And that's OK — we're here to help. Learn more about our mortgage assistance programs.