California Home Loans
California Home Loans
Whether you're looking to take advantage of the strong job opportunities, enjoy the abundance of beautiful weather and different climates, or be within a short drive to world-class California attractions and national parks, everyone needs a home base.
Greater Nevada Mortgage is committed to providing you the best mortgage options, while minimizing the work on your part. We know that buying a home in California presents its own unique challenges and opportunities, and that's why our team of dedicated consultants take the time to understand your individual borrowing needs. No matter what part of California you plan to live in, our team will deliver the exceptional service you deserve.
Apply Now Questions?
Why choose GNM for your Nevada home loan?
Founded in the Sierra Nevada region in 2001, GNM serves both Nevada and California homeowners. As a 2017 International service Excellence Award recipient by the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA), we have a history of providing borrowers with exceptional home financing options and service.
- GNM is a well-established mortgage company offering quality, affordable home loan products and programs that ensure more people can live the dream of homeownership. Mortgage options include:
- GNM's dedicated Mortgage Consultants take the time to understand your home loan needs so when you’re ready to purchase or refinance, the process is quick and you get a mortgage that fits your budget.
- GNM's convenient digital application and closing platforms offer a faster mortgage loan process without the need of an in-person meeting for a majority of clients.
- Plus, as a borrower, you'll have access to greater resources:
- GNM's free online portal and mobile app: The easy, free and secure way to access your mortgage loan, make payments, view your statement, and more.
- E-statements: A safe, convenient and paperless way to receive your monthly mortgage statement.
- Equity Add-Vantage Program: Allows borrowers to deduct half of their monthly mortgage payment from their checking account every two weeks in order to potentially save thousands of dollars in interest over the life of the mortgage. Click here to learn more.
- Direct Pay: A convenient, free service which automatically deducts your mortgage payments from your checking account every month. Click here to learn more.
- Mortgage Assistance Programs: We understand that there are events and circumstances that may cause people to fall behind on their mortgage payments. And that's OK — we're here to help. Click here to learn more.
Apply Online Questions?
Live in the Lake Tahoe Area? See our our homebuying resource article for Truckee, California and surrounding areas.