California Home Loans
Offering Home Loans throughout California and Nevada
Founded in the Sierra Nevada region in 2001, Greater Nevada Mortgage (GNM) serves both California and Nevada homeowners. As a 2017 International Service Excellence Award recipient by the Customer Service Institute of America (CSIA), we have a history of providing borrowers with quality home financing options and exceptional service.
We know that each region is different, including those throughout California. Though no matter where you live in the Golden State, GNM has financing options available to help more people enjoy the benefits of homeownership. Our dedicated mortgage consultants take the time to understand your home loan needs so when you're ready to purchase or refinance, the process is quick and you get a mortgage that fits your budget.
Contact a California Mortgage Consultant
Why choose GNM for your California home loan?
Live in the Lake Tahoe Area? See our homebuying resource article for Truckee, California and surrounding areas.
- GNM is a well-established mortgage company with competitive rates and fees, plus award-winning customer service.
- We offer quality, affordable home loan products and programs that ensure more people can live the dream of homeownership.
- Our convenient digital application and closing platforms offer a faster mortgage loan process.
- Plus, as a borrower, you'll have access to greater resources:
- GNM's free online portal and mobile app: The easy, free and secure way to access your mortgage loan, make payments, view your statement, and more.
- E-statements: A safe, convenient and paperless way to receive your monthly mortgage statement.
- Equity Add-Vantage Program: Allows borrowers to deduct half of their monthly mortgage payment from their checking account every two weeks in order to potentially save thousands of dollars in interest over the life of the mortgage. Click here to learn more.
- Direct Pay: A convenient, free service which automatically deducts your mortgage payments from your checking account every month. Learn more.
- Mortgage Assistance Programs: We understand that there are events and circumstances that may cause people to fall behind on their mortgage payments. And that's OK — we're here to help. Learn more about our mortgage assistance programs.