Join Our Team and Be a Part of Something Greater!
Greater Nevada Credit Union has the distinction of being awarded 3rd place in the Greater Reno/Tahoe Best Places to Work competition.
View Current Job Opportunities
Join our team and experience all that Greater Nevada has to offer. As a Greater Nevada team member, you'll do more than just collect a paycheck. Our employees achieve job satisfaction not only through many reward and recognition programs, but also from helping our customers accomplish their financial goals.
Working and living in greater northern Nevada, you'll get the opportunity to experience an array of outdoor activities from kayaking on the Truckee River to hiking and mountain biking in the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Northern Nevada is also home to a diverse arts and culture scene including events such as Artown, the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, the Kit Carson Rendezvous, Elko's Cowboy Poetry Gathering, Hot August Nights, Genoa's Candy Dance, and many more.
At Greater Nevada, we take pride in offering our employees thorough training and a comprehensive benefits package.
At Greater Nevada we understand that continuous employee training is vital to providing our members with the highest level of service. With this in mind, every employee receives:
- New employee orientation and training
- Career and professional development through high-quality internal training programs.
- Opportunities to receive additional company-paid training designed to help the individual achieve greater success in their position.
We offer excellent benefits for our full-time employees, including:
- Comprehensive insurance package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off that includes vacation, personal and sick leave in addition to eleven holidays annually. Plus, a paid sabbatical leave.
- Paid time off to participate in the Employee Volunteer Program that supports community, non-profit and charitable organizations (also available for our part-time employees).
- Flexible spending and supplemental insurance products.
- And for all employees, we provide a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free work environment.
To apply for a position with Greater Nevada, please print and complete an employment application and send it to us, along with your résumé, via fax or mail to:
Greater Nevada Talent Support Department
P.O. Box 2128
Carson City, NV 89702-2128
Fax: (775) 884-7026
Download an Employment Application
Employment applications are also available at any of our Greater Nevada Credit Union branches.
Greater Nevada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Greater Nevada Mortgage Career Opportunities
We have immediate openings for the following positions. Please click on the position you are interested in for more information (Adobe Acrobat Reader required).
For Greater Nevada Credit Union Career Opportunities, Click Here