Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
A Mortgage with More Flexibility
We all know that having the right loan is important when financing your home. Greater Nevada Mortgage offers a 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) that makes home ownership affordable for more people—especially those just starting or restarting the mortgage process.*
- 5/5 ARM interest rates are well below a standard 30 year fixed product**
- The interest rate only adjusts every 5 years
- Only a 2-year waiting period after a short sale or 4-year waiting period for a foreclosure is required, giving flexibility to those looking to start over with their homeownership
- FICO scores as low as 640 – Down payment as little as 10%
- Jumbo loans available up to $750,000
Check out our current mortgage rates
For payment examples, utilize our Mortgage Calculator
Getting prepared for a mortgage? Use our easy-to-follow document checklist
Mortgage Documents Checklist
*All loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply.
**For a representative payment example, click here.