More Affordable Home Loans
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers this program designed for lower income Americans. Typically, an FHA loan requires a lower down payment and closing costs. Oftentimes, borrowers who could not secure traditional lending can qualify under FHA guidelines.
Though FHA Loans are a federal program, the loans can typically be serviced through Greater Nevada Mortgage. And you enjoy the same great, local service as with all our loan programs!
- Use for new home purchase or refinance
- Available for first-time homebuyers
- Lower down payment
- No pre-payment penalty
- Flexibility eligibility requirements
- Requires a minimum 640 FICO credit score
- 30 year and 15 year term loans are available
For payment examples, utilize our Mortgage Calculator.
* For qualified borrowers. All loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply. For a representative payment example, click here.