A Popular Home Loan Option
Greater Nevada Mortgage offers a variety of home loan options to help more people Live Greater. One of the most common choices is a fixed rate mortgage and it's popular for a good reason: it offers stability in rates and payments.
A guaranteed fixed interest rate simplifies budgeting since you know your monthly payment will change very little over time. Rates are still historically low, so we invite you to learn how Greater Nevada Mortgage might be able to help you finance the home of your dreams.
- With a fixed rate mortgage, the interest rate will not increase over time
- Greater Nevada Mortgage offers competitive rates
- Loans are available with as little as 3% down*
- Choose from terms up to 30 years**
- There's no pre-payment penalty
- First-time homebuyer specials are available
- Plus, there's a potential to save thousands of dollars in interest with our Equity Add-Vantage Program
Check out our current mortgage rates.
Mortgage Documents Checklist
For payment examples, utilize our Mortgage Calculator.
Getting prepared for a mortgage? Use our easy-to-follow document checklist.
*Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required for loans more than 80% of the appraised property value. All loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply.
**For a represenatitive payment example, click here.