Jumbo Home Loans from Greater Nevada Mortgage
What is a Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
At Greater Nevada Mortgage, we offer jumbo mortgages for home loans that exceed conforming loan limits. Jumbo loans are often used for purchasing and financing higher priced and luxury homes, as well as homes in markets with higher housing costs.
Who Can Benefit from a Jumbo Mortgage Loan?
Borrowers with lower debt-to-income ratios and higher credit scores often turn to a jumbo loan, especially when financing a home requiring a loan more than $453,100.
Jumbo Loans Features
- Loan amounts are between $453,101 and $2,000,000
- Purchase and refinance cash out options
- Borrowers may qualify for a mortgage with Loan to Value (LTV) up to 90% without the Mortgage Insurance requirement
- Primary residence, second home, vacation home and investment properties are eligible
- First time homebuyers are eligible
- Mortgage programs are also available for borrowers with less than perfect credit
The limit on conforming loans is $453,100 in most areas, but jumbo mortgages can exceed these limits. Even so, if you're considering a home in a high-cost area, you may still be able to obtain a conforming fixed-rate mortgage or adjustable-rate mortgage for up to $679,650.
This is not an offer for extension of creditor a commitment to lend. All loans subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply. Not all borrowers will qualify. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.
For more information, speak with a Greater Nevada Mortgage consultant.