Home Loans with No Money Down
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans* enable a borrower to purchase a home with no money down, though you must meet certain income guidelines and the property must be located in an eligible Rural Housing zone.
In addition to no down payment, the USDA Rural Housing program allows for a 102% loan to help pay other closing expenses. Through a federal program, the loans can typically be serviced through Greater Nevada Mortgage.
- Use for new home purchase or refinance
- Available for first-time homebuyers
- Homes must be located in designated rural areas
- Loans available up to 102% of appraised value or sale price
- No down payment required
- No requirement to purchase additional private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- No pre-payment penalty
- Must be within household income limits
- Requires a minimum 640 FICO credit score
- 30 year and 15 year term loans are available
For payment examples, utilize our Mortgage Calculator
Getting prepared for a mortgage? Use our easy-to-follow document checklist
Mortgage Documents Checklist
*All loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply. For a representative payment example, click here.