Home Loans with No Money Down
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans* enable a borrower to purchase a home with no money down, though you must meet certain income guidelines and the property must be located in an eligible Rural Housing zone.
In addition to no down payment, the USDA Rural Housing program allows for a 102% loan to help pay other closing expenses. Though a federal program, the loans can typically be serviced through Greater Nevada Mortgage.
- Homes must be located in designated rural areas
- Must be within household income limits
- No down payment
- Loans available up to 102% of appraised value or sale price
- Fixed rate mortgages
- No requirement to purchase additional private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- No pre-payment penalty
- Potential to save thousands of dollars in interest with Equity Add-Vantage Program
For payment examples, utilize our Mortgage Calculator
*All loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply.