Home Loans for Veterans
VA loans*, offered through Greater Nevada Mortgage, are part of a mortgage loan program established by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to help veterans and their families obtain home financing. To qualify for a VA loan borrowers must present a certificate of eligibility, which establishes their record of military service, to the lender, and veterans can use their benefit multiple times.
- Use for new home purchase or refinance
- Available for first-time homebuyers
- May require no down payment: Offers up to 100% financing on the value of the home
- No processing fee charged
- Flexible eligibility requirements
- Requires a minimum 640 FICO credit score
- 30 year and 15 year term loans are available
For payment examples, utilize our Mortgage Calculator
Getting prepared for a mortgage? Use our easy-to-follow document checklist
Mortgage Documents Checklist
*All loans are subject to credit approval by Greater Nevada Mortgage. Additional terms and conditions apply. For a representative payment example, click here.